The Way it Works. While yoga teaches valuable life skills and spiritual truths, as a teacher it is necessary to have some business boundaries. In return for your financial understanding and respect I commit to practice daily (yes, that’s everyday), to continue with an ongoing programme of professional yoga development, to hire clean warm venues and to ensure I am adequately insured to teach. From practitioners I respectfully ask the following.
Classes and Courses of Yoga
Thank you for your interest in being taught yoga by me. Please take the time to read the following conditions of tuition.
- Please ensure that you are fit for a physical class. If you have concerns about your health, please consult your doctor to ascertain if yoga is going to be beneficial for you. Please call me on 01983 612545 of there is anything you would like to discuss.
- By buying a course of yoga at the discounted price you will be provided a place in class for the duration of that course.
- Students may swap between classes of the same level during the week, but should avoid swapping into classes of a different level.
- Regrettably, there are no refunds for classes missed, or if you unexpectedly find you have to stop attending.
- If a practitioner has an on-going commitment, i.e. they are booked on a current course, they may make up any missed from previous courses elsewhere in the week, assuming there is room.
- PRVATE BLOCK BOOKINGS: All three sessions must be completed within 5 weeks of the first class. Dates can be moved up to 24 hours before scheduled, but within 24 hours no refunds or rebooking is facilitated.
Workshops, Holidays and Retreats
- On booking, a non-returnable deposit is required to secure your place.
- Eight weeks prior to the start date, the balance of the event is due.
- In the event of your cancellation. Under 56 days and over 28 days of the event starting 50% of the full balance is returnable. Under 28 days of the event starting, regrettably no refund is available.
- I strongly recommend that for overseas bookings, you take out holiday insurance to ensure that any unforeseen cancellation does not leave you out of pocket.