Safeguarding Policy for Corona Virus - Yoga with Emma, classes in the Logshed and in Haylands Primary School
The health and wellbeing of all of my students and colleagues is of the highest priority and therefore I will seek to comply with the latest public health best practices during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Please DO NOT attend a class, workshop or retreat if you answer YES to the following three questions…
- To the best of your knowledge, have you been in contact with any individual with a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID- 19) in the last 14 days?
- Have you travelled from Iran, specific lockdown area in Italy, special care zones in South Korea or Hubei province including Wuhan in the last 14 days?
- If you have a cough, fever (temperature) or unusual shortness of breath?
Please ring me on 07880558599 to let me know if you cannot make class for these reasons as I will need to review the appropriateness of running group sessions and if I present a risk.
If you answered NO, then you are welcome to attend classes, it will no doubt do you the world of good to have a little space from the madness and fear that this event is generating. We can continue to protect ourselves as best we can and others by following these simple policies.
- Use your own mat, not the studio shared mats. Wipe it down carefully after use.
- Wash your hands carefully before and after practice using soap. Use the alcohol gel as well if you wish.
- For the duration of the outbreak I will not be offering any physical assistance. You will be advised when I change this policy.
Please be reassured that the Logshed studio is being cleaned carefully during this period.
The floor is being moped with disinfectant daily. The walls are being wiped daily. The toilet and sink are disinfected daily and all door handles are being disinfected. The towels in the bathroom will be changed daily. And whilst I haven’t stock piled a supply of toilet roll, I have many old copies of Yoga Journal that might be utilised for this purpose if needs be.
In the event that the government guidelines and advice changes these guidelines will be amended accordingly.
Written - 9 March 2020. Updated 11 March